DFMWR FACILITIES MAP
Search by Map
SEARCH FACILITIES MAP BY LOCATION
DIRECTIONS TO FORT BELVOIR
Fort Belvoir Map
From Washington DC (1-95 South)
- If you are traveling south on 1-95, take the Fairfax Parkway/Backlick Road (7100) exit 166 A.
- Take the Fairfax County Parkway to its end at U.S. Rt. 1 (Richmond Highway.)
- Turn left.
- At the first light, on the right, is the entrance for Tulley Gate on to Fort Belvoir.
- Tulley Gate is the main entrance to the post for visitors. All visitors without a Department of Defense ID card must use Tulley Gate and is open 0500-2100, 7 days a week. Visitors who wish to enter Fort Belvoir after 9 p.m. may use Pence Gate.
- For information about gate access, click here or call the VPOC at (703) 806-4892.
From Richmond (1-95 North)
- If you are traveling north on 1-95 North, take the Fort Belvoir Exit 161 B. (U.S. Rt 1 -- Richmond Highway)
- You will travel five miles to Fort Belvoir.
- Continue through the light at the Fairfax County Parkway (VA 7100). At the next stop light, on the right side you will see the entrance for Tulley Gate, turn right.
DFMWR NEWCOMER'S MAP & GUIDE
Direct link to a pdf of the Map and Guide (Full Size View)
FORT BELVOIR GATE ACCESS MAP
Vigilance, Preparedness, Protection
Visitors who wish to enter Fort Belvoir and do not have a Department of Defense identification card must use Tulley Gate from 5 a.m. - 9 p.m and Pence gate from 9 p.m. – 5 a.m. Drivers must provide a valid state driver's license and all occupants must provide photo ID
At least one occupant of a vehicle must present valid DOD identification in order to access gates other than Tulley.
The SSG John D Linde Visitor Center issues temporary passes for sponsored visitors and personnel requiring long term access. The Visitor Center is located at Tulley Gate and open Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:45 pm. To receive a pass, authorized drivers must be sponsored, provide a valid state driver's license, a current vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
Call the Visitor Center for information, at (703) 806-4892.
|Gate||Hours of Operation||Days of Operation||Restrictions|
|Tulley Gate||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.||7 days/week
||Visitors and Commercial Vehicle traffic|
Must have a DOD ID Card to enter these gates:
|Telegraph Gate||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.||Mon. - Fri.||Closed Sat.-Sun.
|Kingman Gate||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.||7 days/week|
|Pence Gate||24 hours/day||7 days/week|
|Walker Gate||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.||7 days/week|
|Woodlawn Village||24 hours/day||7 days/week
|24 hours/day||7 days/week
(Rt. 1 South)
|Meerers Gate||3 p.m. – 6 p.m.||Mon. - Fri.||Outbound only|
Advertising and Sponsorship